This year Motorola has launched another Android One powered smartphone called Motorola One Action (Troika_Sprout). It offers a beautiful punch-hole camera display, Exynos 9609 SoC, a triple rear camera setup, Android 9 Pie, and more. The Lenovo-owned Motorola offers good value for money device with good specifications. If you have bought this device and looking for a new custom ROM, then you are in the right place. Here we have a Pixel Experience ROM for your Motorola One Action based on Android 10.0 Q.
With this ROM, you will get the real Pixel device experience on your Motorola One Action without buying an expensive Pixel 4 or later device. As we said, this ROM is based on Android 10 which brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola One Action. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Motorola One Action based on Android 10 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Motorola One Action Specifications: Overview
The Motorola One Action comes with a 6.3-inches Full-HD+ display with a punch-hole front camera. It runs on Android 9 Pie on the top of the Android One program. The handset is powered by Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC coupled with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It packs 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage options. The storage can be expanded up to 1TB via a MicroSD card.
The device features a triple rear camera setup of 48MP+5MP+2MP sensors along with an LED flash. While the front features a single 25MP punch-hole selfie camera which looks great. It packs a 3,500 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery and comes with Motorola Turbo Power Charging support. It features a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band Wi-Fi, Micro-USB port, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, Wi-Fi Direct, and more. While there are some of the sensors available like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and a rear fingerprint sensor.
- Common Problems in Motorola One Action and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download Latest Motorola One Action USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola One Action [How to]
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Motorola One Action | Android 10 [GSI treble]
- Download Google Camera for Motorola One Action
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 GSI for Motorola One Action
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Motorola One Action
To install this ROM on Motorola One Action (Troika_Sprout), First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Motorola One Action (Troika_Sprout)
- Charge the Motorola One Action to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- ARM, ARM64, or x86: Check your Android Phone’s Processor
- Treble Support: Check If Your Smartphone Supports Project Treble
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to the PC.
- Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP: Follow Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP on Motorola One Action.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download Pixel Experience ROM here: Download
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
Installation Guide:Guide to install Generic System Image (GSI) on your Android device
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Pixel Experience ROM on the Motorola One Action handset easily. If in case anything goes wrong or if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices
- MIUI 12: What’s new in MIUI 12 and Supported device list
Source: XDA | Credits to turbolukex5