Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred) launched in February 2018 with Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Redmi Note 5 Pro. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro based on Android 11.
Talking about the specifications, Redmi Note 5 Pro features a 5.99-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with 12+5MP and 20MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Common Redmi Note 5 pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Lineage OS 18.1 for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Download and Install)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro [Updated]
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro
To install this ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Charge the Redmi Note 5 Pro to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download Pixel Experience ROM:
- Android 11 ROM: Download Link
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Redmi Note 5 Pro Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices