Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Realme 7 RMX2151? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Realme 7 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Realme 7 RMX2151 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Realme 7 running on stock ROM.
Table of Contents
- 1 Realme 7 RMX2151 Specs Overview
- 2 Why We Need Firmware Files?
- 3 Steps to Install Realme 7 RMX2151 Flash Files (Firmware)
Realme 7 RMX2151 Specs Overview
Realme has been killing it in the budget smartphone sector in India and has just launched the much-awaited Realme 7 series of phones. Realme 7 is the less powerful of the two phones that the company has launched. However, for a starting price of Rs. 15,000, the Realme 7 offers a whole bunch of features that make it a very compelling buy in the mid-range section of phones. It features a good FHD+ display with a powerful mid-range chipset and is very well built. The display seems to be the best part about the Realme 7 with slim side and bottom bezels and a tiny hole-punch cutout for the front-facing camera.
The Realme 7 comes packed in with the MediaTek Helio G95 processor which is a very good octa-core chipset that can perform all the day-to-day operations such as scrolling and switching between apps and even playing graphic-heavy games like COD Mobile. To the front of the Realme 7 is a big 6.50-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1080×1800 pixels that boasts a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch (ppi). It has a tall 20:9 aspect ratio which is great for social media apps such as Instagram and Snapchat. The Realme 7 comes paired with 8GB of RAM which is absolutely killer in terms of keeping most apps in memory.
When it comes to the cameras, the Realme 7 sports a quad-camera setup with a configuration of 64+8+2+2 MP which is decent for its price point. It also has a single 16 MP camera in a hole-punch setup to the front which keeps the display experience uninterrupted. Realme 7 has a massive 5000 mAh battery inside which supports fast 30W Dart Charging that charges the phone up in no time. The phone comes with a base storage of 128GB but you can expand it using the micro SD card slot. You also get dual-SIM support with 4G in both the slots enabled.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Realme 7. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme 7 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme 7
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme 7
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Realme 7
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme 7
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme 7 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Realme 7 RMX2151
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (India) / Mediatek Helio G80 (Europe/Spain and Russia)
- Android Version: Android 10 with Realme Ui 1.0
Steps to Install Realme 7 RMX2151 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 7, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Realme 7.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Realme 7 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download the SP Flash tool and install it on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme 7.
Download Flash Files:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Realme device.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Realme 7 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Realme 7, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Realme 7
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 7 [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.