On this page, we will guide you on downloading and installing the official firmware file on Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme GT Neo 3T is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor powered by Android 12 under Realme UI 3.0. The smartphone features a 6.62-inch E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC and 8GB of RAM. It sports a triple rear camera setup and a selfie camera at the front.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. Using the firmware file lets you bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
- Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware files on your Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme GT Neo 3T
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme GT Neo 3T
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme GT Neo 3T
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme GT Neo 3T
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme GT Neo 3T back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Android OS: 12.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm drivers, QPST Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Realme GT Neo 3T RMX3371 Flash Files
|Software Update||Download Link|
|RMX3371_126.96.36.1993||No Link Available|
|RMX3371_EX_11_C.08||Download (Paid Link)|
||Download (Paid Link)|
|RMX3371_EX_11_C.04 (New Update)||Download|
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers.
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to a PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
So that’s it, guys; this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme GT Neo 3T. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments below.