In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Restore Deleted Apps on Apple Watch in very simple steps.
Apple provides a great feature in which, users can delete any app and restore every previous data when you install that again. Not only Apple Watch but also in every apple device either its iOS, iPadOS or MacOS device. Follow the below simple tutorial to do so.
Restore Deleted Apps on Apple Watch
- Launch the App Store app on your Apple Watch
- Tap on the search box.
- Now, use the Scribble option to type
- Search the app that you want to reinstall or just use the Dictation option
- Speak out the app name to display it on the screen.
- Once the app is shown on the screen,
- Tap on the arrow icon with the cloud to restore it again on your Apple Watch.
Do you own an iPhone, iPad or a Mac and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ iPhone Tips & Tricks column.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- How to Turn off and on Safari Private Browsing Mode on iPhone, iPad, and Mac?
- How to Enable and Disable Always On Display on Apple Watch Series 5
- How to Download and Use Instagram on any Apple Watch
- How to Fix if Cellular Not Working Issue on Apple Watch?
- How to Fix Instagram Crashing or Stopped loading issue on iPhone?
- How to Choose What iPhone Backs Up to iCloud