Good News for all LG G Pad 8.3 (v500) Owners. Now you can upgrade to Resurrection Remix For LG G Pad 8.3. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before officially release Stock Nougat for LG G Pad 8.3. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to install TWRP Recovery on LG G Pad 8.3.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called Resurrection Remix For LG G Pad 8.3. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix For LG G Pad 8.3 . This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix For LG G Pad 8.3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix For LG G Pad 8.3. Install the unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on LG G Pad 8.3 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of unofficial Resurrection Remix For LG G Pad 8.3. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For LG G Pad 8.3.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 for LG G Pad 8.3. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For LG G Pad 8.3 .
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on LG G Pad 8.3 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Download and Install Latest LG USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on LG G Pad 8.3
- Download crDroid OS on LG G Pad 8.3 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- How To Install Lineage OS 15.1 For LG G Pad 8.3
- How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on LG G Pad 8.3 and Root it
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Resurrection Remix For LG G Pad 8.3:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on LG G Pad 8.3
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Resurrection Remix OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Resurrection Remix OS / Mirror
Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Resurrection Remix OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.