Today I will guide you on How to Root and Install TWRP on Pixel C Tablet. This TWRP Recovery was developed by an XDA member cheep5k8 with the help of Teamwin Recovery team. This is an unofficial version of TWRP for Pixel C Tablet. The build is stable enough to use it. Download the TWRP Recovery for Pixel C Tablet and Start flashing Custom ROM and Mods. This full guide is dedicated to helping you on How to Install TWRP on Pixel C, the guide is simple and easy to follow. So please read the steps carefully before you want Install TWRP Recovery on Pixel C. After Installing this TWRP, you can flash Custom ROM like Cyanogenmod, MiUi (if available), Slim ROM, Paranoid ROM, Dirty Unicorn or any other flashing zip on your Pixel C. In this Unofficial Build of TWRP, everything works perfectly according to the users on XDA forum. But the only problem is sometimes the GUI will slow down. This is probably due to the high screen resolution of the Pixel C. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 126.96.36.199 for Pixel C Tablet with model name dragon-ryu. The TWRP 188.8.131.52 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0 for Pixel C. Download the TWRP Recovery 184.108.40.206 for Pixel C Tablet today and Read the steps below.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software customrecoveryimage for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images. – WIKI
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP on Pixel C (dragon-ryu)
- You need either Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Download TWRP and move it to extracted ADB and Fastboot Tools Folder
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip and move the file to Internal memory
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
REMEMBER TO RENAME THE TWRP RECOVERY NAME TO “RECOVERY”
STEPS FOR HOW TO ROOT AND INSTALL TWRP ON PIXEL C
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Pixel C
- Enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – Type the Command from below in your Command window that you opened
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader. If it doesn’t check if your cable or drivers working properly. Now type the below command in your command window
- To flash the recovery, Type the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfully installed. Enjoy
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR PHONE OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY.
HOW TO ROOT PIXEL C USING TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed the Supersu
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your
- Pixel C
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP on Pixel C Tablet. If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.