Here in this guide, we will help you to flash the magisk to root Doogee S60. Read our step by step guide properly!
Who doesn’t want to get the most of his Android device..?! Getting the superuser access through the root and to be able to control various aspects like clock, access to cache etc. are few of the various possibilities that we can explore. When we mention root access, this means we need to perform a certain modification that will root our phone and we will have access to the root directory of our device. In this post, we will show you how to root Doogee S60.
Talking about the specifications, Doogee S60 features a 5.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T, 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Doogee S60 comes with 21MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 5,580 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Doogee S60 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
We will use the Magisk by patching the stock boot image and flash that to your boot partition. All you need to do is download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it.
Mostly uninitiated people compare rooting with hacking which is not correct. The purpose in both contexts is quite different. Hacking is more like breaking into someone’s else system illegally, whereas rooting is mostly done by the owner of an Android device to gain superuser advantages of the device.
- How to Solve Xiaomi Mi Band not Charging Issue
- How To Enable Gaming Preferred Mode on Google Wifi or Nest Wifi for Smoother Stadia Streaming
- How To Remove ‘Media’ and ‘Devices’ Buttons from Notification Shade on Your Galaxy Phone
Steps To Root Doogee S60 Using Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
Before moving on to the flashing steps, you need to follow a few,
- Make sure to have enough battery charge on your phone to avoid interruption during the patch installation.
- Before performing any modification take backup of your device data.
- This image file is strictly for Doogee S60 only. Do not use it on any other OnePlus or other Android devices.
- You need PC/Laptop with a micro USB cable to connect.
- Make sure that you download all the required files on your PC/Laptop
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.