Here in this guide, we will help you to flash the magisk to root Tecno Pouvoir 3. Read our step by step guide properly!
Who doesn’t want to get the most of his Android device..?! Getting the superuser access through the root and to be able to control various aspects like clock, access to cache etc. are few of the various possibilities that we can explore. When we mention root access, this means we need to perform a certain modification that will root our phone and we will have access to the root directory of our device. In this post, we will show you how to root Tecno Pouvoir 3.
TECNO Pouvoir 3 was announced in June 2019 which sports a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1500 pixels.
TECNO Pouvoir 3 is powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 with Mediatek MT6739WA (28 nm) chipset coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card with up to 128 GB microSD. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo under HIOS 4.1 and backed by a 5000 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 13MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 13MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor.
We will use the Magisk by patching the stock boot image and flash that to your boot partition. All you need to do is download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it.
Mostly uninitiated people compare rooting with hacking which is not correct. The purpose in both contexts is quite different. Hacking is more like breaking into someone’s else system illegally, whereas rooting is mostly done by the owner of an Android device to gain superuser advantages of the device.
Steps To Root Tecno Pouvoir 3 Using Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
Before moving on to the flashing steps, you need to follow a few,
- Make sure to have enough battery charge on your phone to avoid interruption during the patch installation.
- Before performing any modification take backup of your device data.
- This image file is strictly for Tecno Pouvoir 3 only. Do not use it on any other OnePlus or other Android devices.
- You need PC/Laptop with a micro USB cable to connect.
- Make sure that you download all the required files on your PC/Laptop
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.