Apple Watch comes with a lot of features, and the device itself works as a Watch as well. However, if you ever think of setting up the alarm clock on your watch, then yes, you can set an alarm on your Apple watch. Not only this, you can use your Apple Watch as your Nightstand clock mode.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to add an alarm on Apple Watch in different ways, which include Siri and also with your own Apple Watch.
How to add an alarm on Apple watch with Siri.
It was likely to be one of the easiest methods to add an alarm to your Apple device using AI voice assistance Siri, follow the instructions down below:
- You can ask Siri by activating with your voice command like hey Siri, or you can hold the rotating dial button of your apple watch.
- Once it raises, you have to give it command such as “Set an alarm for seven-thirty A M.”
- That’s it, and it will set the alarm for you on your apple watch.
- If you want to add another alarm, repeat the same process by going to the command for your Siri voice assistance on the Apple Watch.
How can you set the alarm on your apple watch using an alarm app?
Its always been quite easy to set the alarm using your Apple Watch, follow the steps to activate an alarm on your Apple Watch.
- First thing first, open the Apple Watch and find out the Alarm App.
- Head over to the Apple watch and then choose the alarm time as “AM” or “PM.”
- Then, select the time using an hour with the help of the rotating crown on the apple watch.
- After that, you have to select the “Minutes” again using the rotating dial crown key of your Apple Device.
- Now, tap on the “Set” button to apply the Alarm Clock on your apple watch.
- That’s it, follow the same steps to set another alarm or tap on the “Repeat” menu, and set the alarm accordingly.
Furthermore, you can also customize the alarm, including name, alarm time change, snoozing, repeat, data, and among other commonly used customized.
How can you snooze and stop alarms on your Apple watch?
It is used when your alarm is activated and starts ringing, here you have an option to delay the time for 5 minutes or based on the time that you set. In contrast, you can use the Apple watch crown rotating button to stop or turn off the alarm watch.
Check the Alarm activity that you have set on your Apple Watch.
It is also important to know “How much of your alarm is to be set on your apple watch.” Where you can use the nightstand to wake up your Apple Watch and screen, meanwhile, the Apple Watch is on the Apple Watch while the Nightstand mode there you have to tap on the screen, where you can check your “Alarms” under the main clock.
How to delete the Apple Watch Alarm Clock
It is easy and easier similar to set the alarm and to be deleted as well. Follow the steps following down below.
- First, you have to open the alarm app on your Apple Watch.
- Now, tap on the “Alarm” that you want to delete from your Apple watch.
- Slightly scroll down to the bottom, and there you will find the “Delete” menu that performs to remove the alarms.
- That’s it. Proceed the same steps for other alarms.
Not to mention, you can also ask Siri to delete the alarms on your Apple Watch. Therefore, removing the alarms seems to be similar to adding with the help of Siri. Additionally, if you also want to increase or decrease the brightness level of your Apple Watch then you can adjust the brightness on your Apple watch alongside Enable and Disabling the Always-on Display. Which is also useful if you are an Apple Watch moreover you can delete the Siri and Dictation history saved on your Apple Watch,
Hopefully, we believe you have understood and successfully sett an alarm using your Apple watch with the help of your iPhone alongside other similar methods. We would like to know your opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below.