Android always opens the door to various possibilities, such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding. So if you have accidentally bricked your Cherry Mobile Flare S8, you can easily install the firmware flash file on it. Since Cherry Mobile Flare S8 has a MediaTek processor, you have to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock ROM image on your Cherry Mobile Flare S8 device. On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the firmware file on Cherry Mobile Flare S8 using the flash tool.
The most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of its users. Most users try to root their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash firmware files back on their device. This is very true with Cherry Mobile Flare S8 users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Cherry Mobile Flare S8 is no rocket science. It’s very easy, and we will guide you through each step of the process. Following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Cherry Mobile Flare S8 back to the previous working condition.
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Firmware Flash File Guide
Remember, this guide is also very much needed to upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Cherry Mobile Flare S8. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool, on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Cherry Mobile Flare S8 using this guide.
As we said above – installing a firmware file on Cherry Mobile Flare S8 is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Cherry Mobile Flare S8 is straightforward. All you have to do is download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the instructions to install the Stock ROM on Cherry Mobile Flare S8 using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Cherry Mobile Flare S8
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Cherry Mobile Flare S8
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Cherry Mobile Flare S8
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty.
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Device Supported: Cherry Mobile Flare S8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Cherry Mobile Flare S8
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Cherry Mobile Flare S8
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP.
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Cherry Mobile Flare S8 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Cherry_Mobile_Flare_S8_MT6763_20190729
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Cherry Mobile Flare S8, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware.
- Wait for a few minutes; if you see a green button on your flash tool, which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Cherry Mobile Flare S8.
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Cherry Mobile Flare S8 successfully. If you’re facing any issues during the flashing process, let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day!