Here we will guide on how to download and flash the Stock ROM file on Infinix S5 Lite X652B. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Infinix S5 Lite X652B. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues on your Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Infinix S5 Lite X652B which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Infinix S5 Lite X652B is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Infinix S5 Lite X652B running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Infinix S5 Lite X652B? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your Infinix S5 Lite X652B:
- You can unbrick your bricked Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- Other fixes.
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for Infinix S5 Lite X652B section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Infinix S5 Lite X652B
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix S5 Lite X652B
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix S5 Lite X652B, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Infinix S5 Lite X652B has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
Download Flash Files:
- Firmware File: Download [Infinix_S5_Lite_X652B_MT6765_V166_190929.zip]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Infinix USB Drivers
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix S5 Lite X652B.
Instructions to Flash Firmware File on Infinix S5 Lite X652B
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Infinix S5 Lite X652B :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Infinix S5 Lite X652B [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.