Did you brick your device or Want to fresh install the official Stock ROM flash file on Realme C1 RMX1811? then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to download and install the Stock firmware file on Realme C1. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor. To flash the Stock ROM files on Qualcomm powered device, you need software known as QFIL Tool, Formally also called Qualcomm Flash Image Loader. So make sure, you download the official Realme C1 flash file, drivers, and QFIL flash tool.
Talking about the specifications, Realme C1 features a 6.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, a 64-bit processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Realme C1 comes with a dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and a 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh battery. Realme C1 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Realme C1 back to the previous working condition.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Ulefone Armor 9. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROM.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Realme C1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Realme C1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Realme C1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Realme C1 – RMX1811
- Tool Supported: QFIL
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Language Supported: Multi-Language
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo
|Download Here||RMX1811_11_A.14_180929_9edf4bd5.tar.bz2 Using MSMDownload Tool|
|Download Here||RMX1811_11_A.14_180929_QFIL.tar.gz Using QFil Tool|
Steps to Install Stock firmware on Realme C1 :
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Supported device: Realme C1 – RMX1811
- Charge your phone: You need at least a 50% charge on Realme C1
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- MsmDownload Tool: Download MsmDownload Tool and extract it (2nd method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
Method 1: Via Recovery
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on Realme device.Guide to Install Realme Firmware on any Realme smartphone
Method 2: Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable while pressing the VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Realme C1 .
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Realme C1 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.