Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Oppo A83T. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so do you have the Oppo A83T? Great! Oppo is a quite popular brand primarily due to the devices it offers at really affordable prices. Anyways, the Oppo A83T runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition. Speaking of Android, there is no denying the fact that Android is simply the most extensively used Operation System for Mobile Devices. But at the same time, we cannot deny the fact that there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android as well. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Oppo A83T.
Now, you might be facing some common issues on your Oppo A83T like lagging between apps or hanging. Or maybe you are one of those users who just got your Oppo A83T bricked while trying to root it or anything else. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that there is something wrong with your Oppo A83T and you want to fix it. Now, one of the best fixes can be installing stock ROM again on your Oppo A83T.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83T? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83T – CPH1901
Now, today, in this post, we would be guiding you guys on How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83T. This guide of GetDroidTips is quite beginner friendly. So if you are someone who is not that much familiar with technical terms, then don’t you worry. We wrote this blog post in a very beginner friendly language. Also, this post is divided into various sections which would make things, even more, easier for you guys.
So, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Oppo A83T on your Windows PC or Laptop. Once you are done with it, the next step you gonna wanna do is head over to the prerequisites section on this page to check whether you have all the prerequisites. And then finally, you will have to follow the steps required to Install Stock ROM on your Oppo A83T. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Oppo A83T. Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo A83T
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo A83T
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo A83T
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Lineage OS 14.1 Device List
- Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A83T
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6763
- Android OS: 7.1.1 Nougat
- File: Software Update
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A83T
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo A83T, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Oppo A83T.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Oppo A83T has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oppo USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83T.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Method 1: Instructions to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash tool
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Oppo A83T :
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash tool – Video Tutorial
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Oppo A83T [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
Method 2: Install via MSMDownload Tool
- First of all, Download the file required above and extract it on your computer.
- Now in the extracted folder, Run the file named MsmDownloadTool.exe as an administrator
- When you see the screen, now turn off your phone
- Connect your phone to PC using USB Cable while pressing VOLUME UP button.
- Now on the MSMDownload Tool screen, load the firmware.
- You can now click the “START ALL” button to start upgrading your phone.
- Once the complete installation process is done, you can unplug your phone from the PC.
- That’s it! Now turn on your phone and enjoy new Stock firmware on Oppo A83T.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Oppo A83T successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.