Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your QMobile S6S then you can easily install the firmware flash file on it. Since QMobile S6S is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use the SP Flash tool in order to flash the Stock ROM image on your QMobile S6S device. On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the firmware file on QMobile S6S using the flash tool.
The most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of its users. Most users try to root their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash firmware files back on their device. This is very true with QMobile S6S users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on QMobile S6S is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick QMobile S6S back to the previous working condition.
QMobile S6S Firmware Flash File Guide
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on QMobile S6S. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading QMobile S6S using this guide.
As we said above – installing a firmware file on QMobile S6S is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on QMobile S6S is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on QMobile S6S using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of QMobile S6S Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your QMobile S6S
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade QMobile S6S
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on QMobile S6S
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Device Supported: QMobile S6S
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- OS: Android 6.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile S6S
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for QMobile S6S
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
QMobile S6S Flash Files
|Flash File Name: Qmobile_S6S_MT6580_290916_6.0.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
OS: Android 6.0
Instructions to Install
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your QMobile S6S, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your QMobile S6S
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on QMobile S6S successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!