Here we will guide you on how to download and install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI A9 Pro. The guide is simple and easy! Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a UMIDIGI A9 Pro. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world that is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issues with your UMIDIGI A9 Pro.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your UMIDIGI A9 Pro which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your UMIDIGI A9 Pro is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your UMIDIGI A9 Pro running on stock ROM.
Sounds interesting? Wanna know how to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI A9 Pro? Well, let us guide you. Should we?
Table of Contents
How to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI A9 Pro
In this guide of GetDroidTips, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI A9 Pro. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the UMIDIGI A9 Pro on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI A9 Pro. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock firmware on UMIDIGI A9 Pro. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock Firmware on your UMIDIGI A9 Pro. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock firmware on your UMIDIGI A9 Pro:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your UMIDIGI A9 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade UMIDIGI A9 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on UMIDIGI A9 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remove Google Verification or Bypass FRP lock
- Remove Pattern Lock and Pin Lock
So, now let us move on to the Download Firmware for UMIDIGI A9 Pro section. Should we?
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: UMIDIGI A9 Pro
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- Android Version: Android 10 Q
Download Flash File:
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_64GB_V1-0_20201127]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_64GB-E_V1-0_20201127]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_64GB_V1-0_20201228]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_64GB-E_V1-0_20201228]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_64GB_V1-0_20210128]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_64GB-E_V1-0_20210128]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_128GB_V1-0_20201118-2]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_128GB-E_V1-0_20201119]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_128GB_V1-0_20201130]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_128GB_V1-0_20201221]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_128GB-E_V1-0_20201221]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_128GB_V1-0_20210127]
- Firmware File: Download [UMIDIGI_A9_PRO_128GB-E_V1-0_20210128]
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI A9 Pro
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI A9 Pro, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the UMIDIGI A9 Pro.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your UMIDIGI A9 Pro has at least 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- Download and Install the VCOM Driver on your Windows PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest UMIDIGI USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock Firmware on UMIDIGI A9 Pro.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI A9 Pro
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the UMIDIGI A9 Pro :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on UMIDIGI A9 Pro [Firmware Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.