Sprint has started rolling a new firmware update for Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 . The new update comes with build version NRD90M.T817PVPU2CQE7 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat on Sprint Galaxy Tab S2. The update has started rolled out for few users in US which comes with build number T817PVPU2CQE7 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.4GB and this is a major upgrade after Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
More Android 7.0 Nougat Update Here :
- Download Install T818AUCU1BQE2 Android 7.0 Nougat For ATT Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T818A
- Download Install T817AUCU2CQE3 Android 7.0 Nougat For ATT Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 SM-T817A
- Download Install T818VVRU1BQE1 Android 7.0 Nougat For Verizon Galaxy Tab S2
- Download Install T817WVLU3CQE4 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy Tab S2 Canada
- Download Install T817TUVU2BQE2 Android 7.0 Nougat For T-Mobile Galaxy Tab S2
- Download Install T819YDXU2BQE2 May Security Nougat For Galaxy Tab S2
This upgrade is one of the sweetest update from Android Google which brings alot of features and customization. Android 7.0 OS brings App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Now you can update the Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates. if you didn’t receive the update then you can Install Stock Android Nougat T817PVPU2CQE7 update on Sprint Galaxy Tab S2.
Table of Contents
Install T817PVPU2CQE7 Android 7.0 Nougat For Sprint Galaxy Tab S2
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 7.0 Nougat for Sprint Galaxy Tab S2, then you can upgrade your Galaxy Tab S2 manually to Android 7.0 Nougat with build number T817PVPU2CQE7. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock Android Nougat T817PVPU2CQE7 update on Sprint Galaxy Tab S2.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 to Nougat.
The update has a file size of 1.4GB that brings Android 7.0 to Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 T817P.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Nougat for Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 T817P. To Update Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 T817P to Nougat, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Sprint Galaxy Tab S2 Official Stock Nougat Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty sPhonele and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Android 7.0 update T817PVPU2CQE7 on Sprint Galaxy Tab S2.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Remember : This guide is to Install April Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Tab S2 T817P (T817PVPU2CQE7).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE