Good News for all Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime (SM-G532MT/grandppltedtvvj) users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J2 Prime. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J2 Prime. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6737T processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime comes with 8MP Primary camera on the rear and 5MP front shooting camera.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Galaxy J2 Prime. If you have a TWRP on Galaxy J2 Prime, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J2 Prime. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J2 Prime. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Galaxy J2 Prime. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J2 Prime
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Galaxy J2 Prime. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J2 Prime today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J2 Prime from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Galaxy J2 Prime, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J2 Prime.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Galaxy J2 Prime, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- You need to Unlocked Bootloader on Galaxy J2 Prime
- Download latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- G532MUMS1ARI3: August 2018 Security Firmware for Galaxy J2 Prime [Panama]
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Stock Firmware (Unbrick, Fix Bootloop, Unroot)
Hopefully, you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J2 Prime, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to: Kirito9