Sony Xperia Z Ultra (togari) was launched in July 2013. Now you can enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Sony Xperia Z Ultra. With this Custom ROM, you can taste the pure Android 7.1.2 Nougat experience just like Google Nexus phone. Download and enjoy the AOSP Android 7.1.2 on Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project which is source tree which released by Google to the developer to work on Android OS. Thanks to developer for bringing the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Sony Xperia Z Ultra (AOSP)
This ROM is still under development and has some bugs which need to be squashed. You can give a try and enjoy the AOSP Android Nougat on Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
To install this ROM, you need a Custom Recovery called TWRP Recovery on Sony Xperia Z Ultra. If you have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
What’s on Android Nougat?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Sony USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- How To Install Official Resurrection Remix On Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Android 7.1.2)
- Download and Update AICP 14.0 on Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download AOSPExtended for Sony Xperia Z Ultra based on Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia Z Ultra
- Now, install TWRP Recovery for Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSP Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.