Now you can enjoy the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee S60. With this Custom ROM, you can really taste the pure oreo experience. Download and enjoy the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee S60.
AOSP stands for Android Open Source Project which is source tree which released by Google to the developer to work on Android OS. Thanks to developer team for bringing a stable Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Doogee S60.
Talking about the specifications, Doogee S60 features a 5.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T, 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Doogee S60 comes with 21MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 5,580 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Doogee S60 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Download and Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee S60
This ROM is still under development and has some bugs which need to be squashed. You can give a try and enjoy the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee S60.
Earlier we had shared AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo list along with Unofficial Lineage OS 15 and Lineage OS 15.1. You can enjoy the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee S60.
To install this ROM, you need a Custom Recovery called TWRP Recovery on Doogee S60. If you have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee S60.
What’s in Android Oreo?
Android Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
- This will work on Doogee S60 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps to Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo On Doogee S60:
- First of all, Unlock Bootloader on Doogee S60.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Doogee S60. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Doogee S60.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Download Latest Doogee S60 USB Drivers | MediaTek Driver | and More
- How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee S60
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Doogee S60 (Magisk Included)
Required ROM FILES
Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee S60. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Will it enhance performance for gaming ?? And what about other glitches and bugs ??
What about the bugs? Someone have a list of them?
Comment:my phone need software problem
I tried this option to install android 8 on my doogee s60 since the warranty already void and I never received an update.
It workt for me till flashing TWRP. Im currently stuck in a TWRP bootloop. TWRP backup shows me I have “0 mb” internal storage and TWRP reboot shows me I dont have an OS. Internet shows that my phone is probably encrypted because I didnt put off my pattern/password.
Any tips to get back into my stock android to put off my pattern/password so I can backup my stock android?