Do you wish to send an important message to someone on Instagram that disappears as soon as the recipient sees it? In this guide, I will explain to you how to send disappearing messages on Instagram. The popular social media app provides this feature called Vanish Mode which you can use to send such messages.
Often we may want to share a really important but private message with someone. Now, once you are on the internet you do stand the chance of getting hacked. Instagram account hacking incidents are pretty common. Instagram messages do get hacked as well. But what if the message destroys itself right after the intended receiver gets the message. For that, the Vanish mode will do the job for you.
How to Use Disappearing Messages on Instagram
To use the vanish mode, you have to enable it right before you send your message. Before we start with the steps make sure to install the latest app update available for Instagram on your smartphone. The disappearing messages feature is only available with the latest build of the Instagram app.
Here are the steps you should follow.
- Login to Instagram profile
- Tap on the messaging icon on the top-right corner
- Open any existing chat thread with any of your follower(you can even start a new message thread)
- Scroll down to the point where you left the chat last time
- Simply do a swipe-up action with your fingers
- You will see Vanish mode will turn on which will allow you to send disappearing messages on Instagram.
- Now as you do with any normal message, create a message, add a picture, or a video, and send it
Once the recipient sees the message, it will auto-destruct.
So, this is how you can send disappearing messages on Instagram. It’s definitely a useful feature when you have to share important updates or news with someone and don’t want to keep a trace of your conversations. Try it out and tell me your experience in the comment section.
- How to Save Instagram Audio Messages on iPhone or Android
- Instagram Notifications Not Showing| How To Fix
- How to Fix: Cannot Log in to Old Instagram Account
- Pin Comments in Instagram App: How To
- How to Fix Delayed Instagram Notifications?
- How to Use WhatsApp for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on Instagram?