Infinix came into the smartphone industry as a budget segment specialist. Every year they come up with decently powered budget phones with competitive pricing on them. In the latter half of Q3 of 2020, we have a new addition to the Infinix smartphone list. It is the Infinix Hot 10, which was just recently launched on September 21, 2020.
If you are here, then you may be looking for a firmware flash file for your Infinix Hot 10 X682C. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on Infinix Hot 10 by using the SP Flash tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM flash file on your device.
Infinix Hot 10 Device Overview:
The Infinix Hot 10 comes with a massive 6.78 inch IPS LCD with an HD+ resolution and an aspect ratio of 20.5:9. It comes with the MediaTek Helio G70 along with up to 6GB of RAM. As for storage, we get 128GB of internal storage with support for microSD expansion of up to 256GB via a dedicated slot. The USP of the device is its massive 5,200 mAh battery that supports proprietary fast charging out of the box.
As for optics, on the rear side, we get a 16MP primary camera with an f/1.85 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a fourth low light camera. The rear camera is capable of 1080p video recording at 30fps. Now on the front, we get an 8-megapixel camera with an aperture of f/2.0. The front camera is also capped at 1080p at 30fps. The phone comes with Android 10 out of the box with Infinix’s XOS 7.0 skinned on top of it. As for connectivity options, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. And it also has all the basic sensors, including an accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and a rear fingerprint sensor.
The phone is a bit on the heavy side as it weighs around 204 grams. And total, we have four color options, which include Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Obsidian Black, and Ocean Wave. The phone comes at a competitive price tag of 10,999 INR and is mainly targeting an audience who want decent performance on a big screen phone running on a big battery.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Infinix Hot 10. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Infinix Hot 10 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Infinix Hot 10
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Infinix Hot 10
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Infinix Hot 10
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Infinix Hot 10
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Infinix Hot 10 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Infinix Hot 10 X682C
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6768
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Install Infinix Hot 10 X682C Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 10, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix Hot 10 X682C
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Infinix USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: X682C-H694CD-Q-GL-200620V091
File Size: 2GB
Android Version: 10
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tool on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Once your load the SP Flash tool UI, Tap on Download option
- In the download tab, you have to load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- You will find the scatter text file inside the ROM package for most cases, if not, you can create a scatter text file on your own.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 10, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- You need to wait for a few minutes to complete the upgrade process.
- Once the flashing process completes, you will find a green button which means a successful upgrade.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Hot 10
Follow our full-depth video guide below:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM via SP Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix Hot 10 X682C device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.