When it comes to MOBA games, the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is one of the best-in-class games for Android and iOS platforms. This online multiplayer game is developed and published by Moonton. While the game was launched back in 2016 and players are literally loving this game. However, the Mobile Legends Stuck On Downloading Resource Screen After Update issue is getting quite higher these days. If you’re interested in fixing this problem then check this troubleshooting guide.
Multiple Mobile Legends players are getting stuck on the game resources downloading screen after having the latest patch update. If you’re also one of the victims and can’t understand what to do next, don’t worry. Here we’ve shared some easy steps to resolve this issue completely. It’s quite hard to expect an online MOBA game to run properly without having any issues. However, those can be fixed by following possible workarounds as well.
Fix Mobile Legends Stuck On Downloading Resource Screen After Update?
It seems that more and more players are getting affected by the same issue and that’s why it becomes quite trending these days as well. So, without further ado, let’s jump into the guide below.
- First of all, launch the Mobile Legends game on your phone/tablet.
- If in case, the game progress is still stuck on the downloading resources screen after installing the latest patch update, you’ll need to just press the home button to exit it or force close it.
- Now, once the game is closed, remove it from the Recents panel or multitasking menu. It’ll ensure that the game isn’t running in the background.
- Then you can open the File Manager application > Tap on ‘Internal Storage’.
- Next, tap on the Android folder to open it > Choose Data.
- Locate the com.mobile.legends folder > Then you’ll need to rename the com.mobile.legends folder to com.mobile.bak folder.
- Once done, make sure to restart your mobile.
- Now, try launching the Mobile Legends game again to check for the issue.
We can expect that now the game will load up nicely and complete the resources downloading process without getting stuck unnecessarily.
What if it doesn’t work?
However, if it doesn’t load up properly, make sure to follow the additional steps below.
- Tap on the Home button to refresh the process and relaunch the game again. Make sure not to close the fully from the background.
- Now, open the File Manager app > Tap on Internal Storage > Go to the Android folder.
- Open the Data folder > Then you’ll see the new com.mobile.legends folder which will be created automatically.
- Next, rename the folder again to a different name > Search for the com.mobile.bak folder and rename it to its original name com.mobile.legends and tap on OK to save it.
- Open the Mobile Legends game and check whether the resources downloading progress bar is moving or not. If not, then fully exit the Mobile Legends game.
- Now, go to the device Settings menu > Head over to Apps.
- Search for the Mobile Legends game > Tap to open it.
- Select Force Stop > Go to the recent apps menu and clear all the tasks.
- Finally, you should open the Mobile Legends game and it’ll work fine.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve followed this guide and fixed the issue properly. For more queries, you can comment below.