If you’re a hardcore Minecraft gamer, then you might be familiar with the 65542 WGL error that you’ve been facing recently. If you have been lucky not to have encountered this particular error, then good just crash on. But if you did meet up with this issue, then it’s vital that you take adequate measures to counter past the 65542 WGL error in Minecraft.
So today in this guide, we’ll guide you through the exact steps that you must take into account in order to fix the 65542 WGL error. Although the fix isn’t anything tricky or complicated, you are, however, required to download an external file that will fix the problem for you. So without any further ado, let’s get straight into how to fix 65542 WGL error in Minecraft.
How to Fix GLFW Error 65542 WGL – Minecraft
- Download the fixing file from here
- After the download, extract the file
- After you’re done with the extracting process, open this new folder that is extracted
- Now, open a particular folder based on your operating system. That means if your system has a 32-bit OS, open the 32-bit folder or if your system has a 64-bit OS, then open the 64-bit folder
- From there, copy the opengl32.dll file
- Finally, navigate to C://Program Files/java/jre/bin and paste the copied file here
- Try and open the game again
Summing up our guide, all you have to do is to download the fixing file from the above link and extract it. After extraction, open it and enter into the folder according to your operating system. Then, simply copy the opengl32.dll file, navigate to C://Program Files/java/jre/bin and paste the copied file there. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.