Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. So if you have accidentally bricked your Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B then you can easily install the firmware flash file on it. Since Infinix Hot 10i is having a MediaTek processor, you have to use the SP Flash tool in order to flash the Stock ROM image on your Infinix Hot 10i device. On this page, we will guide you on how to flash the firmware file on Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B using the flash tool.
Most smartphone gets hard brick because of the carelessness of their users. Most users try to root their devices to flash them with infected files. As a result, their devices get a hard brick, and then they have to flash firmware files back on their device. This is very true with Infinix Hot 10i users. But don’t worry, as installing Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 10i is no rocket science. It’s very easy and we will guide you through each step of the process. By following this guide, you can restore or unbrick Infinix Hot 10i back to the previous working condition.
- Infinix Hot 10i Device Overview:
- Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B Firmware Flash File Guide
- Advantage Of Infinix Hot 10i Stock Firmware:
- Firmware Details:
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B
Infinix Hot 10i Device Overview:
The Infinix Hot 10i features a 6.6 inches IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and a pixel density of 266 ppi. This is a standard panel with a refresh rate of 60Hz. Under the hood, we have the MediaTek Helio A25 built on a 12nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.5 GHz.
Coming to the optics, we get a quad-camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The quad-camera setup at the rear consists of a 13MP primary sensor, a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a QVGA(Low light sensor) camera sensor. At the front, we have an 8MP sensor.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro comes with Android 11 out of the box. There is a single storage variant of this smartphone with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. There is a MicroSD slot for storage expansion. For communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, and MicroUSB. And for sensors, we have an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. We do not have any definite information about a fingerprint. If we do get one, it will be placed on the rear of the smartphone. There is a 6,000 mAH battery that powers this smartphone. The smartphone will be available in three color options: Black, Cyan, and Purple. Since the smartphone is not yet launched, this is not a definite specification sheet. You might see some changes when the smartphone officially launches.
Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B Firmware Flash File Guide
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Infinix Hot 10i. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flash Tool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading Infinix Hot 10i using this guide.
As we said above – installing a firmware file on Infinix Hot 10i is no rocket science. The actual process of flashing Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 10i is very easy. All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Infinix Hot 10i using SP Flash Tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software malfunctioning problem.
Advantage Of Infinix Hot 10i Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Infinix Hot 10i
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Infinix Hot 10i
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps Included
- Processor: MediaTek
- OS: Android 5.1
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This guide will only work for Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a complete backup of your phone data [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download SP Flash tool – Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest SP Flash tool on your PC
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- Download Android USB Drivers
Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_10i_X658B_MT6765_V214_201019.zip
File Size: 2.28 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_10i_X658B_MT6761_V238_210312.zip
File Size: 1.64 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_10i_X658B_MT6761_V412_210423.zip
File Size: 1.64 GB
|Flash File Name: X658E-H6219N-RGo-OP-210721V194.zip
File Size: 1.81GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_10i_X659B_MT6768_V136_210322.zip
Flash File Name: X659B-H696AvAw-R-OP-210322V136.zipFile Size: 2 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_10i_X659B_MT6768_V180_210423.zip
File Size: 2.63 GB
|Flash File Name: Infinix_Hot_10i_X659B_MT6768_V202_210610.zip
File Size: 2.63 GB
|Flash File Name: X659B-H696AvAw-R-OP-210810V220.zip
File Size: 2.88GB
|Flash File Name: PR652B-F6317-11.0-OP-V036-20210708.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Instructions to Install
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix Hot 10i, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix Hot 10i
I hope you installed the Stock Firmware on Infinix Hot 10i X658B/X659B/X658E/PR652B successfully. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!