Realme GT 2 was launched in India which features including a 120Hz AMOLED display, triple rear cameras, and a Paper Tech Master Design. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 SoC, along with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
On this page, we will guide you on how to download and install the official firmware file on Realme GT 2 RMX3312. This tutorial is easy to follow. Realme GT 2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor powered by Android 12.0 under Realme UI 3.0.
If you are someone who is facing software issues such as WiFi or Bluetooth issues, lag, boot loop, or hard brick, you can fix the device by following this tutorial. By using the firmware file, you can bypass FRP lock, pattern lock, downgrade, or upgrade, and you can fix most of the software glitches by flashing the stock firmware.
- Realme GT 2 Device Overview:
- Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT 2 RMX3312
Realme GT 2 Device Overview:
The Realme GT features a 6.62-inch AMOLED panel with a 120 Hz refresh rate. It is an FHD+ panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. It supports HDR10+ content and has a peak brightness of 1300 nits. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G built on a 5 nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core process with one Kryo 680 core clocked at 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores clocked at 2.42 GHz, and four Kryo 680 cores clocked at 1.80 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks we have the Adreno 660.
In terms of optics, we get a triple camera setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple rear camera setup consists of a 50MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, and a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The single camera at the front is a 16MP sensor paired with an f/2.5 lens. The rear camera setup can capture 4K videos, while the front camera is limited to 1080p video recording.
The phone comes in three storage options:128GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 8GB RAM, and 256GB + 12GB RAM. In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C 2.0. And in terms of sensors, we have an under-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and color spectrum. Powering it all is a 5000 mAh cell that can be topped up quickly using a 65W charging adapter that is included in the box. The company claims the phone reaches 100% in 33 min. The smartphone is available in four color options: Paper White, Paper Green, Steel Black, and Titanium Blue.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing firmware files on your Realme GT 2 RMX3312:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Realme GT 2
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Realme GT 2
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Realme GT 2
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Realme GT 2
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Realme GT 2 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Realme GT 2 RMX3312
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- Android OS: 12.0
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT 2 RMX3312
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT 2 RMX3312, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Supported device: Realme GT 2 RMX3312
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm drivers, QPST Flash Tool, and Realme USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Realme device recovery.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to a PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware; if not, select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! Remove your device from the PC. That’s it!
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to flash the firmware file on Realme GT 2. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what you guys think about it in the comments section down below.