Post last updated on 26th February 2018: LeEco Le 2 (codename: s2) launched in April 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you are looking to install Custom ROM, Kernel or even any mods or root, then you have to install the latest TWRP Recovery on your phone. Yes, now you can install Custom TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your LeEco Le 2. If you have a TWRP Recovery for LeEco Le 2, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2 (s2)
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2 today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP Recovery For LeEco Le 2 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on LeEco Le 2, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP on LeEco Le 2.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on LeEco Le 2, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your LeEco Le 2, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your LeEco Le 2 by overclocking.
- By Rooting LeEco Le 2, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking LeEco Le 2.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- Uninstall Bloatware on LeEco Le 2.
- You can block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game related applications.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le 2.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for LeEco Le 2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for LeEco Le 2
- Download and Update AICP 13.1 on LeEco Le 2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LeEco Le 2
- List of Best Custom ROM for LeEco Le 2 [Updated]
I hope this guide was helpful to install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.