Post last updated on 23rd January 2018: Good News for all Moto E 2015 users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For Moto E 2015 (Surnia/otus). Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Moto E 2015. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Talking about the specifications, Moto E 2015 features a 4.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory. The camera on the Moto E 2015 comes with 5MP and VGA front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery.
In this tutorial, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery for Moto E 2015. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Moto E 2015 (Surnia/otus). The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Moto E 2015. If you have a TWRP for Moto E 2015 (Surnia/otus), you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
Tutorial To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Moto E 2015 (Surnia/otus)
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for Moto E 2015. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E 2015 today and Read the steps below. If you install any Custom Recovery on Moto E 2015, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Moto E 2015.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Moto E 2015, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Moto E 2015 (Surnia/otus)
- Download and Install Official AOSPExtended ROM For Moto E 2015/LTE (otus/surnia)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Moto E 2015
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Moto E 2015.
- You need to unlock Bootloader on Moto E 2015.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
So i hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Moto E 2015, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.