Xiaomi has launched its latest flagship device and a successor of earlier released Mi Mix known as Mi Mix 2. The device comes with a 5.99-inch Full HD display with nearly bezel-less achievement from Xiaomi. Good News for all Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (chiron). Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC. (This may not work on the new device.)
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. If you have a TWRP for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
About Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128/256GB internal memory. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 comes with Dual 12MP rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 5MP front shooting camera.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 today and Read the steps below. If you install any Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Download and Install Dirty Unicorns Oreo ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 [Android 8.1]
- Update OmniROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 [Updated]
- Download and Update AICP 13.1 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Android 8.1 Oreo
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows || For Mac: Click Here || For Full ADB Setup, Download Android SDK Platform
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
I hope you have understood, How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.