On this page, we will guide you to install the TWRP Recovery on Oppo Find X2 Pro CPH2025. This guide contains both the written instruction and a video tutorial to help you install it quickly. Make sure to download the files required and then jump straight into instruction on how to install TWRP Recovery on Oppo Find X2 Pro CPH2025.
Keep in mind that before heading over to the process, you will need to unlock the device bootloader at first. As the smartphone OEMs provide a locked bootloader to its devices due to some security concerns, in order to install any third-party file, you will need to unlock the bootloader. Then you will be capable to install TWRP Custom Recovery on your Oppo Find X2 Pro device and root as well. The TWRP Recovery can also take Nandroid backups, restore, wipe out system/data/cache, and more.
Oppo Find X2 Pro Device Overview
The OPPO Find X2 Pro sports a 6.7 inch AMOLED display with a90.7 screen to body ratio and with 513 Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ). It also gets protected by the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 6, which also packs the optical in-display fingerprint scanner. This display is also HDR 10 compatible and has a screen refresh rate of 120Hz, DCI-P3 100%, and it can blow up to 800 nits. Underneath the device, it sports the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and is built on the 7nm process. This is an octa-core processor that the Kryo 585 cores clocked at different clock speeds. To the GPU side, it packs the Adreno 650 GPU. Coming to the memory options, it is available only in a single variant with 12GB RAM and 512GB of USF 3.0 internal storage. Don’t expect this to come with support for expandable storage.
Talking about the optics department, this new smartphone from the brand OPPO goes with something different i.e., the one which is not trending these days. That said. The device comes with a primary 48MP sensor with an f/1.7 aperture value. And this sensor support features like omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, and Periscope. This primary sensor pairs with a 13MP secondary telephoto sensor with an f/3.0 aperture value. This also has supported some extra bit of features like the 5X optical zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, and even OIS i.e., the Optical Image Stabilisation. The third sensor in this camera setup is the 48MP ultra-wide sensor with an f/2.2 aperture value. Finally, it has a dual-LED, dual-tone flash for assisting photography in pitch darkness. To the front, the device packs a 32MP sensor with an f/2.4 aperture value.
This smartphone packs a 4,260 mAh battery that supports massive 65W Super VOOC 2.0 fast charging tech. The brand claims that the device can be charged up to 100% in just 38 minutes and also supports USB Power Delivery. It runs on the latest Color OS 7.1 that is based on Android 10. The device is available in two color options, namely the Black (Ceramic), and in Orange (Leather) condition. It is also available in a special Lamborghini edition. Connectivity options include, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, and USB 3.1. The device is also an IP68 certified, and this means that it can withstand in water up to 30 minutes.
TWRP Recovery and its Advantages
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which is functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. – WikiPedia
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Oppo Find X2 Pro using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Oppo Find X2 Pro.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo Find X2 Pro CPH2025
Before going to the TWRP installation process, make sure to follow all the pre-requirements mentioned below properly.
- The file and guide are supported for the Oppo Find X2 Pro CPH2025 model only. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Oppo Find X2 Pro bootloader should be unlocked.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required for this process.
- Make sure to take a Full Backup of Device Data (No Root).
- Charge your device battery to full.
- Download All Required Files:
- No Verity opt Encrypt
- Download SuperSU Zip – For root using SuperSU
- Download Magisk Zip – For root using Magisk
- USB Drivers: Oppo USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC
TWRP Recovery Details
|File Name||TWRP Recovery|
Method To Install: ADB and Fastboot Tool
After downloading all the required files, drivers, and tools, follow the installation process.
- First of all, enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Head over to the device Settings > System > About Phone > then tap on the Build Number for seven times to enable Developer options mode.
- Now, go to the Developer options in the Settings menu and turn on the toggle to enable USB debugging.
- Next, open the ADB & Fastboot folder on your computer. Then press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- Turn off your device > Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with the PC via a USB cable and type the following code on the command windows and hit enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your device is connected successfully as a fastboot device.
- Type the following command and hit enter to check the fastboot device connected or not:
- Now, in order to install TWRP Recovery on your phone, type the following command and press enter:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- To just boot, you can use the command fastboot boot twrpname.img
- That’s it. You’ve successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on the Oppo Find X2 Pro CPH2025 device. Now, you have to flash the Root.
What is Root?
Smartphone Rooting is the unofficial way to enable an administrator or superuser access to your device system and subsystem. Therefore, the user can easily tweak, change, edit, or delete system files and apps easily.
With the help of rooting, you can uninstall bloatware, increase device performance, reduce battery draining, install Xposed modules, and more. However, smartphone rooting will void the device warranty and you may not get software OTA updates anymore. Improper way of rooting can also brick your device easily. Therefore, make sure to follow the guide properly.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Oppo Find X2 Pro, even the files present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Oppo Find X2 Pro by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Oppo Find X2 Pro.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Oppo Find X2 Pro.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game-related applications.
Also Read: Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- By Rooting Oppo Find X2 Pro, you can View, Edit, or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Steps to Root Oppo Find X2 Pro
Guide to Root Oppo Find X2 Pro via SuperSU
Guide to Root Oppo Find X2 Pro via Magisk
We assume that this full-depth installation guide will be helpful to you. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.