Starting off, the much-awaited next-gen gaming console PlayStation 5 is on its way to launch this week. It will bring plenty of hardware improvements, game compatibility, gaming performance, and more. Additionally, it’ll also bring support for the use of peripherals like a keyboard and mouse. If you’re also one of the PS5 console users or admirers then you can check out the easy steps on How to Use Keyboard or Mouse with a PS5 console.
Fix PS5 Haptic Feedback Not Working Problem
How to Create PS5 US and Japan PSN accounts
How To Fix The PS5 Controller Won’t Connect or Sync
PS5 Not Copying Disc, How to Fix?
Fix: PS4 and PS5 Not Able to Join Party
PS5 Randomly Deleting Installed Games, How to Fix?
How to Fix If PS5 Stuck on Press the PS Button
Well, there is nothing better than having support for a keyboard or mouse on your next-gen gaming console rather than a controller or joystick. The support of the peripheral is quite useful for accurate control or aiming or performing actions, etc which is way better than a controller. The best part is that PS5 users can connect both the wired or wireless keyboard & mouse on their console without any issue.
How to Use Keyboard or Mouse with PS5
As mentioned, PS5 console users can connect both the wired and wireless keyboard & mouse which is incredible and so much useful for most console users. So, here we’ve shared both the wired and wireless ways below.
Note: Though the PS5 console supports mouse and keyboard peripherals to use, not all video games initially support the feature. It’s because most of the console games are specially designed or improved for the DualSense controller.
1. Use Wired Keyboard and Mouse
Needless to say that the wired mouse and keyboard are the best when it comes to hardcore gaming for better control and response time, thanks to the USB ports on the PS5 console.
- Simply plug both the wired keyboard and mouse on your PS5 console.
- Wait for a few seconds until the console detects both the peripherals.
- Now, go to the Settings option from the PlayStation main menu.
- Head over to Devices > Choose to customize the mouse as well as the keyboard to configure the controls according to your preference.
- You’re done. Now, starts playing your game.
2. Use Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
As the PS5 console doesn’t have Bluetooth connectivity by default, you’ll require a wireless Bluetooth adapter for your console.
- First, connect the Bluetooth adapter to the PS5 console’s USB port.
- Once the console system detects the wireless keyboard and mouse, go to the console Settings.
- Go to Devices > Choose to customize the mouse as well as the keyboard to configure the controls according to your preference.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. Let us know in the comment below for additional queries.