Last Updated on February 20, 2018: Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge using the below guide on How to Install Verizon Galaxy Note Edge Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Verizon Galaxy Note Edge Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 KitKat which can be later upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
About Verizon Galaxy Note Edge:
Verizon Galaxy Note Edge features a 5.6-inches display with a screen resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Verizon Galaxy Note Edge comes with 16MP rear Camera with OIS, autofocus and LED flash and 3.7MP front shooting camera.
Verizon Galaxy Note Edge runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat out of the box which can be later upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow and a Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
- Some tricks and tips for Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
- How to install MIUI on Verizon Galaxy Note Edge
List of Verizon Galaxy Note Edge Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||OS||Security Update||Download|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Verizon Galaxy Note Edge Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Guide to Flash Firmware Using ODIN