Motorola Moto G5S Plus (sanders) launched in August 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat and later upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Moto G5S Plus. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G5S Plus based on Android 11.
Talking about the specifications, Moto G5S Plus features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Moto G5S Plus comes with Dual 13MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the front.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G5S Plus. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Moto G5S Plus based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Motorola Moto G5S Plus
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Moto G5S and G5S Plus [Updated]
- Moto G5S and G5S Plus Stock Firmware Collections
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Motorola Moto G5S Plus (Android 10 Q)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Moto G5S Plus (sanders)
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G5S Plus
To install this ROM on Moto G5S Plus, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Moto G5S Plus
- Charge the Moto G5S Plus to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G5S Plus.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Moto G5S Plus
- Download Motorola USB Drivers.
- Download Pixel Experience ROM:
- Android 11 ROM: Download Link
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Moto G5S Plus Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G5S Plus.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices
I know this web site presents quality depending posts and other stuff, is there any other site which provides these kinds of data in quality?