Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred) launched in February 2018 with Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box and later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro based on Android 11 R.
To install Havoc OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS
Talking about the specifications, Redmi Note 5 Pro features a 5.99-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by a Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal memory. The camera on the Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with 12+5MP and 20MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Download Required Files
- Havoc OS zip file: Download
- Download any latest Gapps file:
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.Related Post
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Common Redmi Note 5 pro Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Lineage OS 18.1 for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Download and Install)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro [Updated]
redmi note 5 pro android 10 havoc 3.0 installed, but is not starting this this ROM (havoc 3..0)