Xiaomi Redmi 5A (riva) was launched in November 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
Let us first have a quick review of the hardware specifications of this wonderful smartphone. Redmi 5A was launched in the November 2017, and the device comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It has been powered by 1.4GHz octa-core processor to meet the level of performance modern users expect from a device. The phone packs a 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM. It is possible to extend the storage by up to 256GB through a microSD card. The 13 MP primary cameras and a 5MP selfie shooter is good enough for capturing the quality snaps and shooting the HD videos. As far as the matter of OS is concerned, The Redmi 5A runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and has a 3000mAh battery.
- 1 What is Pixel Experience ROM?
- 2 Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- 3 Download ROM and Gapps
- 4 Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A (riva). It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 5A based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Download ROM and Gapps
|Android 8.1 Oreo||Download Link|
|Android 9.0 Pie||Download Link||sunnyraj84348|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
for Android 8.1 Oreo: XDA || for Android 9.0 Pie XDA