Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi) launched in February 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Xiaomi Mi 10. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10 based on Android 11.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 5G sports a 6.67 Super AMOLED panel with Full HD+ screen resolution and with curved edges. Sadly this panel only supports the 90Hz screen refresh rate, which is lower compared to the 120Hz display on the Galaxy S20 series and 180 Hz touch sampling rate. Further, this display can also go up to 1120 nits of peak brightness, and it can have 4096 levels of brightness adjustment and supports DC dimming. It is also capable of HDR10 and DCI-P3. It also has a screen to body ratio of 89.8 percent, an aspect ratio of 18:5:9, a pixel density of 386 Pixel Per Inch (PPI), a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1, and with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. This panel also features an in-display fingerprint scanner and gets by the Corning Gorilla Glass.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Mi 10 based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Mi 10 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install Official Android 11 on Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 10
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10 based on Android 10 Q
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Xiaomi Mi 10
- Charge the Xiaomi Mi 10 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 10.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 10
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Xiaomi Mi 10 Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 10.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices