Are you loving the all-new Warzone 2? If yes, then you might have got to know about the Warzone 2 Contracts. Warzone 2 is a big part of the game due to which the players are showing much interest. With the help of contracts, the players are able to find out the loadouts, items, and cash that help them in their ongoing match.
The Raid Weapon Stash Contract is one of them. The players are finding it difficult to complete. You will need to have proper planning and resources for completing the mission. Thus, we are here with the Raid Weapon Stash Contract Guide to help you in completing the mission properly.
How To Complete Raid Weapon Stash Contract
If you are facing difficulty in completing the raid weapon stash contract, then you are already aware of the process that how you have to take a contract in the game.
With the help of Raid Weapon Stash, the players will be able to get cash and weapons for their match. However, those who are going to complete it alone will have to dedicate a lot of time. Most players who attempted to complete this contract all alone were unsuccessful. Thus, it will be good if you try to complete it along with the help of the rest teammates. With the help of their skills and ability, you will be able to finish the contract without any hassle.
Another important thing that you have to do is to carry your Riot Shield with you for the contract. It is because you will not have to take body damage and the Riot Shield will do that for you.
Now, let’s move to the part that how we will do it.
- First of all, you will have to locate the green mobile icon for the Raid Weapon Stash.
- Once you got it, then open the raid weapon stash and clear out the enemies who are around you.
- When you have killed all the enemies, then you will be able to access the challenge.
- If the challenge is started, then make sure that you don’t take any body damage.
- For doing this, sit in the corner with your Riot Shield to protect yourself.
- You will also see a stashing icon on the screen.
- Wait for it to get filled. Once the icon will be filled, then you will be able to get your rewards.
That’s all for the Raid Weapon Stash Contract Guide. We hope now you will be able to complete the Raid Weapon challenge. Still, if you have any doubts, then do let us know in the comment section below.