Redmi Note 3 is a successor of Redmi Note 2 which was launched in January 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Marshmallow. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Redmi Note 3 / Pro. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3 / Pro based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
Talking about the specifications, Redmi Note 3 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 2GB and 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16 and 32GB internal memory. The camera on the Redmi Note 3 comes with 16MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Dash Charge). It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back.
- 1 What is Pixel Experience ROM?
- 2 Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3 / Pro
- 3 Download ROM and Gapps
- 4 Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3 / Pro (Kenzo). It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3 / Pro
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Redmi Note 3 / Pro based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Download ROM and Gapps
|Android 8.1 Oreo||Download Link||shamith|
|Android 9.0 Pie||Download Link||Carlos Arriaga|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3
To install this ROM on Redmi Note 3 / Pro, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Redmi Note 3 / Pro (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 3 / Pro
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Redmi Note 3 / Pro. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Redmi Note 3 / Pro.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 3 / Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.