Motorola Moto G 2014 is the second generation Moto G series. It came out of the box with Android 4.4 KitKat. Motorola currently stopped support for this device. Now you can enjoy the unofficial Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM. Earlier we had shared both the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo and Lineage OS 15 for Moto G 2014 based on Android Oreo. Today we have the new Custom ROM based on AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Motorola Moto G 2014 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2014 (titan).
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Moto G 2014. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Full Credits to the XDA senior member, Queirozrrq who developed this ROM for Moto G 2014 in his free time.
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Motorola Moto G 2014 (titan). Along with Android 8.1 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest November Security Patch.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2014 (titan)
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Moto G 2014 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Changes and Update to Android 8.1 Oreo:
To install this ROM on Moto G 2014, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery. We also shared officially Supported device list of Android Oreo and also Supported device list of Lineage OS 15.0.
- This will work on Motorola Moto G 2014 (titan) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install Pixel Experience ROM On Moto G 2014:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G 2014
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Moto G 2014. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Moto G 2014.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Required ROM FILES
Pixel Experience ROM (20180114)
Pixel Experience ROM (20180217)
Gapps Included inside the ROM
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2014. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Source: Development Page