Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Nexus 7 2013 (codenamed: Flo). This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Google Nexus 7 2013 based on Android 10.
The new Android 10 brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Table of Contents
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Nexus 7 2013. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Nexus 7 2013 based on Android 10 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- List of Best Custom ROM for Google Nexus 7 2013 [Updated]
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Google Nexus 7 2013
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Google Nexus 7 2013
- Download Install Liquid Remix ROM on Google Nexus 7 2013
- Download crDroid OS on Google Nexus 7 2013
- Download Resurrection Remix on Google Nexus 7 2013
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Nexus 7 2013
To install this ROM on Nexus 7 2013, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Nexus 7 2013 (Flo)
- Charge the Nexus 7 2013 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Nexus 7 2013.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Nexus 7 2013
- Download Google USB Drivers
- Download Pixel Experience ROM here:
- Latest 12/30 build for Flo is here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid…26312261688504
- Download folder for Flo is here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=303703
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
– NFC has been removed and disabled so it’s unusable at the moment.
– Navigation bar glitches sometimes.
– Since it’s Android Q you may have problems with certain apps not working properly. You will have to tell the developer of the certain app to update their app to be compatible with Android Q. This is not a problem with the ROM.
– Compass seems to not be working.
– Encryption does not work.
– Do not flash any gapps package along with the ROM as they are already included in the ROM.
– You will be required to repartition your system to at least 1.5gb.
– 1.3gb system partition is not enough to be able to flash this ROM. You need at least 1.5gb or more.
– You tell us!
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Nexus 7 2013. [Watch Video]
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Nexus 7 2013. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Pixel Experience file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Pixel Experience ROM on Nexus 7 2013 (deb & flo).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices