Epic Games is simply known for its Fortnite game that is one of the most popular online battle royale titles for years. Recently, the company has released the much-awaited Chapter 2 that includes plenty of improvements and bug fixes. But somehow multiple reports are coming out that the Fortnite Chapter 2 APK is Not Supported on Vivo Devices for some unexpected reasons.
If you’re also facing the same problem, make sure to follow this troubleshooting guide to fix it. Well, Vivo devices are mostly capable of running most of the battle royale games and users don’t find any kind of issues. But somehow the Epic Games application is showing that ‘Device Not Supported’ for the Fortnite game and the download option is greyed out.
Fix: Fortnite Chapter 2 APK Not Supported on Vivo Devices
So, if you’re one of the victims, then follow the possible workarounds below.
- First of all, long-press the Fortnite game application on your Vivo device.
- Select App Info > Scroll down to the bottom of the page and note down the app version.
- Now, go back to the home screen of your device > Open any web browser such as Chrome or anything else.
- Type apkfix.net and press on the search icon to open it.
- Once you’re on the website, tap on the hamburger menu icon from the top-left corner.
- Tap on Downloads > Here you’ll find out Fortnite APK Fix file that’ll gonna sort out the device not supported issue for any device.
- Tap on the Link Backup Download option or you can directly click on this link.
- If your browser asks to open the file, select Just once to open it.
- You’ll be redirected to the Google Drive download page.
- Tap on the Download anyway button > Tap on Download. [You can choose your preferred download location on the device]
- Tap on OK to start downloading > Wait for the APK file to be downloaded completely.
- It may take some time due to the larger file size.
- Oh, wait! You don’t need to download the file fully.
- Just cancel the download process and go back to the home screen.
- Open Fortnite > If it asks to find your account with progress data and purchases, then select Yes. [If not, click on NO, and create a new account to enjoy the game]
- If prompted to open the link, you can choose Chrome or any other browser.
- Now, you’ll need to Sign in to your Epic Games account using the existing credentials.
- The Fortnite game application will load the necessary files and you’ll get into the lobby.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comment below.
Also Read: Fix: Fortnite Stuck on Connecting Screen