Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00TD) launched in April 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. As we know, this device has officially received the Android Oreo treat, but still, if you want Custom ROM with better speed and performance, then you must try this ROM. This Custom ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Before we move into the upgradation process, let's talk about the specs. Zenfone Max Pro M1 is a Dual SIM smartphone launched in April 2018. The phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It runs on Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor and 3/4/6GB of RAM. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. This device packs a 32/64GB of expandable internal storage. Zenfone Max Pro M1 brings a Dual 13MP + 5MP primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
What's Working and What's Not?
Sound / vibration
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1:
To install this ROM on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install the TWRP Recovery on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and move it to the internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.