OnePlus 5T (dumpling) launched in November 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and later upgrade to Android 8.1 Oreo. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your OnePlus 5T. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 5T based on Android 11.
The phone comes with a 6.01-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It runs on 2.45 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and 6 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat out-of-the-box. This device packs 64 GB of non-expandable internal storage. The device brings a 20-megapixel primary camera for the rear and 16-megapixel front face camera.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 5T. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for OnePlus 5T based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 5T [Updated]
- Common Problems Of OnePlus 5T and Fixes – WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for OnePlus 5/5T
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on OnePlus 5 and 5T (Android 11)
- OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware Collections (Back to Stock ROM/Restore)
- How To Root And Official TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 5T (dumpling)
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 5T
To install this ROM on OnePlus 5T, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: OnePlus 5T
- Charge the OnePlus 5T to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 5T.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 5T
- Download OnePlus USB Drivers
- Download Pixel Experience ROM:
- Android 11 ROM: Download Link
- Download Magisk zip file for root your device or flash SuperSU zip file
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your OnePlus 5T Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 5T.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices