Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (perseus) was launched in July 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 features a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) processor under Adreno 630 GPU. The handset packs 128GB/256/512GB variant with 6/8/10GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 12MP camera and Dual Selfie camera with a 24MP + 2MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 3200 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader at the back.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download and Install Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Review: All Specifications and FAQs
- Common Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Problems and Fixes - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Is Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 waterproof with the new slider technology?
- How to Enter Recovery Mode on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.