Xiaomi Redmi 4X (davinci) launched in June 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Redmi 4X. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi 4X based on Android 10.
The new Android 10 brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Talking about the specifications, Redmi 4X features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor coupled with 2/3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Redmi 4X comes with Dual 13MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi 4X. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Redmi 4X based on Android 10 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 4X based on Android 10 Q
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Stock Firmware Collections
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4X [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi 4X
To install this ROM on Redmi 4X, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Redmi 4X
- Charge the Redmi 4X to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 4X.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Redmi 4X
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Redmi 4X Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi 4X.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices