Motorola Moto Z3 Play (beckham) launched in June 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Moto Z3 Play. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto Z3 Play based on Android 11.
Moto Z3 Play features a 6.01-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Moto Z3 Play comes with Dual 12 MP + 5MP with Dual-LED dual-tone flash rear camera and 8MP front shooting camera for selfies. The handset came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the side.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto Z3 Play. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Moto Z3 Play based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Update for Moto Z3 Play
- Motorola Moto Z3 Play Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- How To Install Official TWRP Recovery On Motorola Moto Z3 Play
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola Moto Z3 Play [Updated]
- Download Official Lineage OS 17.1 for Motorola Moto Z3 Play based on Android 10 Q
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto Z3 Play
To install this ROM on Moto Z3 Play, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Moto Z3 Play
- Charge the Moto Z3 Play to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto Z3 Play.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Moto Z3 Play
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Moto Z3 Play Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Moto Z3 Play.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices