Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G (picasso) launched in December 2019. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Redmi K30 5G. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi K30 5G based on Android 11.
The device comes with a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution. The display has HDR10 and 120Hz refresh rate support along with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset, coupled with Adreno 620 GPU. It packs 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage options (expandable up to 256GB via a hybrid slot). The Redmi K30 5G runs on MIUI 11 based on Android 10. Now, talking about the camera department, the device sports a dual selfie camera setup of a 20MP (wide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. Whereas the rear has quad cameras that include 64MP (wide, f/1.9) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) + a 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) + a 2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor. It has PDAF, HDR, Panorama, dual-LED flash, and more.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi K30 5G. It has all the features and applications which come out of the box with the Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Redmi K30 5G based on Android 11 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Unlock bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi K30 5G
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Redmi K30 / Poco X2
- Common Problems in Xiaomi Redmi K30 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi K30 5G
To install this ROM on Redmi K30 5G, First of all, you need to Unlock the Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Redmi K30 5G
- Charge the Redmi K30 5G to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on an Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi K30 5G.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Redmi K30 5G
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Redmi K30 5G Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi K30 5G.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices