Good News for all Realme X50 5G (RMX2051) users. Today we will guide you on how to install TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G. TWRP recovery is considered to be one of the important contributions from the active developer community that Android has. This open-source custom recovery is in wide usage around the world. TWRP recovery helps to install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, Root or even back up and restore any ROM.
If you are here, then you probably wondering how to install the TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G. You can simply follow the guide given here. Once you have installed it, you can flash the Super SU or Magisk to root your device very quickly. Before we install TWRP Recovery, let’s understand what is TWRP Recovery and their advantage.
It has a 6.57-inches IPS LCD display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 401 PPI pixel density, 120Hz, and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, paired with Adreno 620 GPU, 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB of internal storage options. It doesn’t have any expandable storage capacity.
The device packs a quad rear camera setup of 64MP (wide, f/1.8) + 12MP (telephoto, f/3.0) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.3) + 2MP (dedicated macro camera, f/2.4) lens. It features PDAF, HDR, Panorama, 2x optical zoom, an LED flash, Gyro-EIS, and more. While the front features a dual selfie camera setup of 16MP (wide, f/2.0) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens with HDR mode.
What is TWRP Recovery:
TWRP stands for TeamWin Recovery Project is a fully touch-based and open source custom recovery for Android devices. It is the best custom recovery after ClockworkMod (aka CWM). Unlike Stock Recovery, TWRP helps to install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods or even root any Android devices in just a few simple steps.
[su_quote cite=”Wikipedia” url=”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWRP”]Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when rooting Android devices, although it isn’t dependent on a device being rooted to be installed.[/su_quote]
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Realme X50 5G using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Realme X50 5G
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G
Remember this guide is to install TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G, so don’t try the same recovery image on any other device. Before flashing recovery, please read and install the required drivers and software on your PC.
Download Required Files
- This Guide is to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Realme X50 5G.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Install the Latest Realme USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tool for Windows || For Mac: Click Here || For Full ADB Setup, Download Android SDK Platform
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- Realme X50 5G Software Update Tracker: RMX2051_11.B.13 – May 2020 patch
- Download Realme X50 5G February 2020 Patch: RMX2051_11.A.09
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme X50 5G RMX2051
Installation Guide using Adb Command Window:
[su_note note_color=”#035786″ text_color=”#ffffff”]At GetDroidTips, We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this Guide. Do it at your own risk. Remember rooting or installation of Custom Recovery will void the warranty of your phone.[/su_note]
Follow the instructions given down below to install TWRP on your phone:
How to Root Realme X50 5G:
To root your phone, you need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Realme X50 5G without PC/Computer. Here in this guide we already have a supported TWRP Recovery, so I will guide here to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting in Android Phone?
What Does Rooting Mean?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Realme X50 5G, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Realme X50 5G, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Realme X50 5G by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking Realme X50 5G.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Realme X50 5G.
- You can block Ads on any Android applications such as Youtube and other game related applications. Also Read: Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- By Rooting Realme X50 5G, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Guide to Root:
Here is the guide on how to root Realme X50 5G smartphone. Make sure to download either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#faf5ce” text_color=”#1d1d1d”]Note: Don’t try to flash both Magisk and SuperSU on your phone. You need to root either with SuperSU or Magisk[/su_note]
I hope this guide was helpful to root and install TWRP Recovery on Realme X50 5G. Any queries, you can leave a comment down below.