Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot) will soon receive Android Pie taste, still, if you want Custom ROM with better speed and performance, then you must try this ROM. This Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1 known as Pixel Experience. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1.
Launch in September 2017, Xiaomi M1 A1 plays an important role in the growth acquired by the company in the last quarter of 2017. The device still stays as one of the best budget smartphones to buy today. The device is priced around $200. The Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 powers the device with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The dual camera setup is what made Mi A1 more popular in the market. The rear camera of the device includes two sensors of 12 MP each. While the front camera houses a single 5 MP sensor.
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Xiaomi Mi A1. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1 based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
Full Credits to XDA Developer saksham_033
|Gapps not required|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
Full Credits to XDA Developer sooti
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1:
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install the TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi A1. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1 and move it to the internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.