The hybrid gaming console Nintendo Switch is very much popular and can be used as a portable device and as a home console also. There is a huge range of online games available that can be purchased and played quite easily. But sometimes the latest firmware update of the console or any patch fix can ruin the gameplay or user experience very badly. Here we’ll provide you the possible steps to fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2162-0002 After Update issue.
The controller buttons, motion sensing, handheld style console that can also be connected to the TV, streaming online content like Netflix, etc are one of the major selling points of the Nintendo Switch. Meanwhile, some of the users have reported that the Nintendo Switch isn’t turning on after upgrading to the available firmware version. Now, if you’re also one of them, don’t worry. Here we’ve got you covered and you will just need to follow a few common steps in order to fix this issue.
Nintendo Switch Error Code 2162-0002 After Update: How to Fix?
- Try to switch off the Nintendo Switch properly and wait for a couple of seconds before turning it on. Restart the console by long-pressing the Power button for around 3 seconds.
- Check for the possible software update on your Switch, if available. Once you’ve updated the device firmware to its latest version, the problem should be fixed automatically.
- Finally, you will need to boot your Nintendo Switch to Safe Mode. In order to do this, power off the console > Press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up buttons together > Press and hold the Power button as well [DO NOT release Vol down and Vol up buttons] > The Safe mode or Maintenance mode will appear > Release the buttons and boot it into the Safe mode.
That’s it. We hope that you’ve found this troubleshooting guide pretty useful. Feel free to ask in the comment section below for additional queries.
- How To Fix Nintendo Switch 2811-7503 Error
- Fix Control On Nintendo Switch Connecting to Cloud Server Error
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 9001-0026
- How To Fix Nintendo Switch Error Message 2002-3537
- How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code: 2618-0513
- How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2002-2001: SD Card Issue
- How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2124-8006 and 2124-8007
- How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2137-8006
- How to Fix Nintendo Switch Error: Won’t connect to WiFi or Internet Connection
- How to fix Nintendo Wi-Fi Error 003-1099 coming while trying to connect?